- Our clinic was first established by Bing Qian to bring the true essence of TCM from her training and practice in China, and continues to do this. We strive to keep our practice genuine and authentic.
- Ours is a stand-alone Chinese medicine practice devoted only to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). We believe that to reach the true core and depth and benefits of TCM, a practice needs to be focused and devoted solely to all facets of this extensive modality, and only to this modality.
- We practice a Team-Based client care system with regular case studies, team meetings and cross-referring where required or beneficial.
- All of our practitioners have many years of practice experience and interests in varied areas of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. Our clinic has a strong in-clinic training and assessment system to bring out the best from our practitioners so that you receive the best possible treatment and care.
- We offer a complete range of Traditional Chinese Medicine services including: acupuncture, dry needling, laser acupuncture, moxibustion, cupping therapies, heat lamp, Traditional Chinese herbal remedies, tuina, therapeutic massage and more…
- Our Combination Treatments are particularly effective where we combine different treatments within a single consultation session.
- We can proudly say that there is no other TCM clinic in Melbourne that has the same level of passion, knowledge, and cumulative experience in the totality of TCM than Bing’s Natural Health.
To share our knowledge and skills with you so you have more choices over your health and wellbeing
Our Core Values:
- We respect your privacy at all times.
- We provide time-proven, non-invasive, holistic remedies in a safe and professional environment.
- We value respect, trust and equality.
- We promote a preventative approach to health; we assist you to create an effective and individualised health plan in the simplest way.
- We are happy to look after your health for you while you are learning and hand it back to you when you think you are ready.
- We understand that to look after your health we must commit to our own learning and update our skills and knowledge continuously.
- We learn and practice what we preach.
Bing’s Natural Health was established in 1997.
We are 100% committed to your health and well-being and to bring the best of Traditional Chinese Medicine to our community.
A 60-minute initial appointment with us is always recommended. Your questions will then be better answered with information that is more specific to you and your condition. A treatment will also be included in your first visit.
We love to see you well!