We would like to express our heart-felt Thank you to all our valued clients for their continued support of the clinic this past year. We look forward to continuing to look after all your Acupuncture and Chinese medicine needs in 2020 and beyond.
A number of changes happened this year; there was a refreshing of the clinic space. A brief overview of the past year (in no particular order):
- Online appointment bookings became available
- Refreshing of the clinic space with many luscious indoor plants and soothing Himalayan Salt lamps
- Bing has happily transferred ownership of the business into the very capable hands of Alice Louey
- Luxurious new Cosmetic Acupuncture items were introduced; new gemstone quality facial gua sha tools and new gemstone quality jade roller. You need to experience them.
- we bid a fond farewell to Bing, who retired this year
The clinic is constantly evolving to improve our services, so we can better serve you in achieving your health and well-being goals. We look forward to revealing what we’ve been working on.
The clinic’s last opening day will be Saturday 21st December 2019 (closing at 2pm).
We will re-open again on Monday 6th January 2020.
For those in need of a tune-up, de-stressing session, or pain relief during the holidays we do have a limited number of sessions available
Holiday Opening hours:
Friday 27th December 2019 10am – 2pm with Alice Louey
Please book your appointments early with our receptionist 96995333 or book online
Appointments are limited and prioritised on a first in first served basis.
You can restock on your Chinese herbs at these times also.
Wishing you a Heart-Warming Christmas and Every Happiness in the New Year!
From the team at Bing’s Natural Health