Bing’s Natural Health offers Natural Fertility and IVF Support
Fertility depends on your body’s balance and energy levels. Chinese Medicine is very successful in treating infertility and assisting with maternal and child health because achieving this balance is the focus of all our fertility clinic treatments.
At Bing’s Natural Health we are very dedicated to helping couples start or grow their families. In addition to helping you conceive naturally we offer support for couples undergoing IVF treatments because many health practitioners may recommend acupuncture as an adjunct treatment that may assist with IVF treatment. There is continuing research about how acupuncture can assist with the effectiveness of IVF treatment and you should consult with your treating practitioner/s about how acupuncture may be able to help you.
Natural Fertility Clinic
Our practitioners will help you to enhance your fertility from many aspects including health, lifestyle and environment.
At Bing’s Natural Health we help you take all the steps needed to safely and naturally prepare your body for conception and pregnancy. These include balancing your energies, looking at diet and lifestyle issues.
Natural Conception with Traditional Chinese Medicine
Our fertility clinic experience suggests that a 3 month pre-conception treatment program provides the best outcome. This pre-conception treatment provides the optimal internal balance for your body so that both the eggs and sperm are the best quality possible. It also allows the mother time to prepare her body to cope with the stresses of pregnancy.
Recommended Course of Treatments for Optimal Conception, Pregnancy, and Childbirth Using Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Pre-conception: – weekly or fortnightly treatment (no longer than 2 weeks between each treatment) for 3 months.
- First-Trimester of Pregnancy: — weekly or fortnightly treatment for the first 12 weeks until the pregnancy is established.
- Second Trimester of Pregnancy: – no scheduled treatment but we can help with things like morning sickness, acid reflux and sciatic pain.
- Final Trimester of Pregnancy: – fortnightly treatment is recommended from the 34th week to the last week of pregnancy to maintain your good health and build your stamina in preparation for childbirth.
- Specialised pregnancy massage is available and helpful throughout your child-bearing time
- If your delivery is overdue, or the mother is in pain we may recommend more frequent treatments as these conditions may be resolved or alleviated with Traditional Chinese Medicine treatments.
- Learn more about Traditional Chinese Medicine in pregnancy and childbirth here.
Our consultations focus on identifying imbalances and hidden problems. Your therapist will ask questions about your menstrual cycle, general health, and lifestyle. In some cases Body Basal Temperature charts may be used.
Our consultations focus on increasing the quality, health and quantity of male sperm. Once again, our consultations involve general health and lifestyle habits including frequency of intercourse and other relevant concerns. It takes about 3 months for the production of new, high quality sperm to occur which is the reason for beginning treatment 3 months in advance of conception to provide the highest quality environment for natural fertility.
IVF and Traditional Chinese Medicine
Many health practitioners may recommend acupuncture as an adjunct treatment that may assist with IVF treatment. There is continuing research about how acupuncture can assist with the effectiveness of IVF treatment and you should consult with your treating practitioner/s about how acupuncture may be able to help you.